Above the fog and in the clear.
CCAS Accounting for Government Contractors,
Professionals and all Service Organizations.
Great Features. Great Performance. Zero-Fail Reliability.
Our flagship accounting, timekeeping and expense reporting software redefine productivity and information availability. Reports and data are instantly delivered to PC and Mac desktops of authorized users and their iOS devices…Fast. Easy. Goodbye complexity.
A single-user version of Light4 priced for growing companies. It’s the same solution and includes bank and credit card transaction importing and features only available as add-ons elsewhere…And there’s also LightSTORMd, our App for the latest iOS devices exclusively.
Created for Professionals and Consultants and their iOS devices. Uncompromising timekeeping, expense reporting and invoicing Apps will have them reporting, billing and collecting faster and better than ever. Companion PC and Mac desktop applications are included.
Permanent and annual software licensing options are offered. Our completeness and fair pricing delivers relief from the overpriced and underperforming software of our competitors - from QuickBooks to Deltek - as well as freedom from their patchwork of priced add-ons.
Simplify and Enhance Your Accounting Operations
(optimized performance and wins are the goals).
▪ Your DCAA Preaward Survey is successful and your contract win is awarded without delay.
▪ You are always ready to track, report and accurately invoice project costs and expenses.
▪ Your balance sheet accounts are quickly and easily reconciled, their accuracy confirmed.
▪ The critical - and typically resource-consuming - reconciliation of your "Salaries Payable” account is automatic.
▪ A wealth of financial, job cost and management reports are available for all periods, always.
▪ You're always DCAA audit ready and Incurred Cost Submission reports are generated with a button-click*.
▪ You stay ready to aggressively - and smartly - bid on new or follow-on work.
▪ You’re able to confidently focus on the work at hand.
* Eliminating the need for DCAA's optional "ICE Model" for small business.
Run Unlimited Instances of Your Light License.
▪ Run separate instances of Light for budgeting and forecasting purposes.
▪ Run a copy, or copies, of your books separately - in “Pro Forma” mode - to test “what if” scenarios.
▪ Provide a full copy of your books to your accountant(s) for monthly, quarterly, or annual review.
▪ Move a copy of your Light books to your iPad or iPhone for true on-the-fly review.
All of your instances of Light4 (and LightSTORM) can be run concurrently on a single computer (or device) or over your network or cloud and all is protected by Light’s comprehensive built-in, user-configurable, security controls.
Schedule Your Online Demo
The most important standards our software attempts to uphold are yours. This idea is fundamental to our work. Because our software focuses on the needs of contractors whose accounting may be subject to rules presented in the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) - and enforced by the Defense Contract Audit Agency (DCAA) and other government agencies - we also make every effort to assure that your compliance with these regulations is complete and as easy and fluid as possible. So easy and fluid - and nearly transparently so - that if you didn't know what to look for, you might not even notice that it's happening.
Light4’s Home screen. It’s all here.
CCAS products are…
PC & Mac Native
Run our software on a Mac or PC and - served over your network or the "Cloud" - any combination of them.
iOS & Surface Compatible
Access as a "client" with iOS and Surface devices, or run directly on iOS and fully on Surface Pro devices.
With users located around the globe, our support must follow. The latest technologies help assure this.
Software refinements, enhancements and any necessary fixes are delivered regularly.
What it All Means for Contractors.
Our pricing and new licensing options make our time-tested and field-proven software affordable for all. Affordable enough that cost can no longer be cited as an obstacle to the full accounting compliance and instant and comprehensive financial and job cost reporting capabilities of government contractors.
Our minimization of those efforts and costs usually required to get other software operational only strengthens our position. Given this, and based upon thinking consistent with that illustrated by DCAA's guidance on allowable "Airfare" costs, our software's pricing fairly challenges our competition's price ”reasonableness": per the FAR, "a cost..that does not exceed that which would be incurred by a prudent person in the conduct of competitive business.” Yet, apart from our enabling companies to allocate more of their indirect cost dollars to bonus pools and other worthy applications - or to simply reduce costs - other considerations remain…
With no add-on requirements whatsoever, we offer a GAAP and DCAA compliant solution that's complete, approachable and easily managed from the start. With all versions of Light allowing unlimited employees, our license agreement won't insist that we "share" in your success, but will instead assure our software's performance to help you achieve it. And our support - whenever needed - is second to none.